Premier Bilingual Social Media Business Content Production
We are business skills educators who produce business education content on our social media platforms to engage with our social media followers beyond the classroom.
We pride ourselves in being the first and one of the only bilingual business training services in Arizona. Having worked with over 16,000 business program participants, we have built a strong social media following.
We are now offering advertising opportunities for specific business resource partners who wish to engage with our bilingual followers.
Why We Do It
Here are a few more reasons why it is important for us to lead in the bilingual business community!
- Small businesses are drivers of the economy!
- Education has a major positive impact on business development!
- Bilingual business education leads to higher prosperity rates!
Self-employed (Hispanic & non-Hispanic) small business owners generating over $100K+ annually and operate in the Phoenix Metro area and have an average household size of 4 members. They generally do not have employees but are a husband and wife teams. They generally work 40-50 hours a week in their business. Constant worries: Finances, expanding, hiring, general office administration & efficient workflows, utilizing technology.
Solo-preneurs (Hispanic & non-Hispanic) who have been working in their respective industries and generate under $100K, in some cases have a full or part-time job before going full time business owner. They generally work 25-40 hours a week on their business. Constant worries: Finances, understanding legalities, office administration, marketing, business planning
- 58% Women-Owned Businesses
- 40% Male-Owned Businesses
- First to launch a bilingual training and development center in the nation, according to the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in 2016.
- Hispanic Business Salute Awardee by Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Telemundo Arizona in 2015.
- Community Leader Awardee by East Valley Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in 2016.
- Recognized nationally as business awardee at United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce national convention in 2017.
- CEO, Edgar R. Olivo, joined forces with Univision Arizona, the #1 television network for Hispanic viewers, to launch a new business podcast and Facebook Live show.
- Multiple cover stories in the Phoenix Business Journal about our work at Compass CBS and community initiatives for Hispanic small business owners.
- CEO, Edgar R. Olivo, was awarded the Key to the City of Phoenix by Mayor Greg Stanton for supporting workforce initiatives for Veterans in 2012.
- Nominated twice for the Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics in 2016 & 2017.