Learn how to use G-Suite online tools to boost workplace productivity.
G Suite is a package of cloud-based services that can provide your company or school with a whole new way to work together online—not just using email and chat, but over video conferences, social media, real-time document collaborations, and more. Teams can use Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and other core G Suite services, as well as additional services like Google+, Hangouts, Blogger and more.
This class acquaints users with basic use of Gmail and Google Apps. Recommended for users who would like to get to know Gmail and Apps better or who are converting from another office suite such as MS Office.
• Basic email and document creation knowledge is required.
• Gmail account required.
• Understand G Suite Interface & Gmail Features
• Organizing, Finding, and Sending Emails
• Using Google Drive & Cloud Storage
• Knowledge of Google Apps: Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Keep, Hangouts