Learn how to manage your data on the cloud and share files easily across your organization.
Keep work files stored in a safe place and always available by using Onedrive for Business. OneDrive for Business is Microsoft’s solution to cloud file storage. It provides you with a secure place to store, share and synchronize your work or personal files from any geographic location with any person and from any device.
Participants will be able to configure OneDrive in all types of devices, upload and download information from the cloud, organize files in folders, share information and manage permissions.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Previous knowledge of OneDrive for Business not required.
- Participants will need to have a OneDrive account.
- Understand Fundamentals of Cloud Storage & Data Management
- Set up OneDrive for Business Account & Settings
- Synchronize Document Folders
- Manage and Share Files
- Identify File Versions & Uploading Files to the Cloud
Course Outline: All Levels
- Understand Cloud concepts
- Connect to OneDrive for Business
- Add documents to a file library
- Create and edit documents in Office Online
- Save, upload and deleting documents
- Synchronize files and folders
- Access documents offline
- Edit file properties and settings
- Share files with collaborators
- File permissions
- Co-authoring documents
- Restore previous versions of files