Learn how to manage email, calendar appointments and tasks effectively.
Email is one of the most important communication tools for companies around the world. Microsoft Outlook is the program developed for managing emails and many other functions such as calendars, task reminders, manage contacts, and more!
Participants will be able to manage emails quickly and efficiently as well as compose, send and receive emails, manage contacts, create and share calendars, schedule reminders for meetings and tasks. Participants will also learn to configure additional email accounts and adjust system settings.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic understanding of technical writing or email preparation.
- Knowledge of any version of Windows operating systems.
- Previous knowledge Microsoft Outlook is not necessary
- Skill Development
- Understand the Dashboard, Ribbon and Settings
- Create Professional Emails
- Manage Messages, Tasks, Calendar Appointments, and More
- Organize Contacts and Group Email Management
Course Outline: All Levels
- Outlook dashboard and interface
- Create and format messages
- Organize filters and search for emails
- Create and manage contacts
- Create and manage email groups
- Create and add calendars
- Create appointments, meetings and events
- Create and manage notes and tasks
- Customize and auto response settings
- Print and save information
- Perform search operations in Outlook
- Adding email accounts