Learn how to communicate and express your ideas with organized and enjoyable slide presentations.
PowerPoint is a slideshow presentation program that’s part of the Microsoft office suite of tools. PowerPoint makes it easy to create, collaborate, and present your ideas in dynamic, visually compelling ways.
Participants will be able to create a presentation using the tools in Microsoft PowerPoint. Presentations will include images, shapes, graphics, animation effects, slide transitions, SmartArt graphics, Multimedia elements, and more.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Basic understanding of technical writing or presentation preparation.
• Knowledge of any version of Windows operating systems.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint will be necessary for intermediate to advanced levels.
• Understand the Dashboard, Ribbon and Settings
• Create Presentations with Text, Images and Other Graphics
• Integrate Design to Presentations
• Integrate Animation and Transitions to Presentations
• Use Presenters Notes for Presentations
• Use Multi-language Tools
• Cloud Integration for Sharing and Easy Access
• Manage Multiple Presentations
• PowerPoint dashboard & interface
• Create a simple presentation
• Insert and format slides
• Insert and format text
• Insert and format shapes and text boxes
• Insert and format images
• Animate texts and objects
• Modify slides, documents and notes
• Sort and group slides
• Change options and presentation views
• Configure and make a slide show
• Set up a presentation for printing
• Template design
• Sort and group objects
• Insert and format tables
• Insert and format graphics
• Insert and format SmartArt graphic elements
• Insert and manage media
• Apply slide transitions
• Animate slide content
• Configure transition times and animations
• Merge content from multiple presentations
• Exchange information with other applications
• PowerPoint WebApp