Learn how to collaborate and communicate with your work teams.
Microsoft Teams is a tool designed to bring teams together in a single app. Users can schedule video and chat conferences and integrate with other applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote, Planner, Sharepoint, and Power BI while facilitating teamwork activities seamlessly.
Participants will be able to navigate within Microsoft Teams app and browser, set up teams, integrate several tools, share information, communicate with team members through chat and video calls, create meetings, and manage all their files on the cloud.
Basic computer knowledge.
Previous knowledge of Microsoft Teams not required
- Understand the Dashboard, Ribbon and Settings
- Customize Microsoft Team User Experience
- Acquire Best Practices for Working with Teams
- Manage and Work on Files
- Create Work Teams and Schedule Meetings
Course Outline: All Levels
- Explore Teams workspace
- Create and manage a team
- Integrate Office 365 apps
- Add and manage channels
- Use and organize tabs
- Manage meetings
- Start chats and video conferences
- Manage notifications
- File management
- Use calendar settings