Learn to manage business finances with the most popular accounting system.
Learn how to manage business finances, interpret financial reports, send and collect invoices, keep track of employees, customers and vendors in a fast and effective way without being an expert in accounting. This course moves fast, so be prepared to learn many new tips and tricks to get the most out of Quickbooks Online.
Participants will understood intermediate to advanced features of QuickBooks Online and practiced using QuickBooks with a simple reference manual. Participants will also learn to create financial statements and understand how to read them.
- For any professional interested in learning to use the most popular accounting software. A certificate of completion is awarded at the end of class.
- Intermediate Level: General overview of all functions in Quickbooks Online
- How to Read Financial Statements to Better Understand Quickbooks
- Use the Most Popular Features
- Review All Functions of Setting Up Quickbooks and Using the System Regularly
- Learn How to Manage Transactions and Connect a Bank Account
- • Practice Creating Financial Reports for a Business
Course Outline: All Levels
- Setting QuickBooks Preferences
- Identifying Common Business Terms
- Setting Up a Company
- Using the Chart of Accounts
- Working with Lists (Customers and Employees)
- Setting Up Inventory
- Selling Your Product
- Invoicing for Services
- Setting Up a Service Item
- Processing Payments
- Working with Bank Accounts
- Entering and Paying Bills
- Memorized Transactions
- Customizing Forms
- Working with Credit Card Transactions
- Creating Reports
- Creating Graphs
- Tracking and Paying Sales Tax
- Preparing Payroll with QuickBooks